This generator takes actual female Korean names and generates a surname and given name. It gives the "Hangeul (pronunciation) Hanja - meaning" for each surname and Hangeul (pronunciation) for each given name.
Unlike the other generator, this one uses full given names.
* Everything is in revised Korean, except for the ㅜㅠ sounds which are represented as oo and Yoo respectively.
* Haneul is a relatively new name.
* Anything with Sook means that the person was born in the 1950's.
* Anything with Ja dates from before the Korean war.
* Anything with a surname of 2 syllables is rare in Korea.
* Most common female Korean name is Yoo Mi.
* 286 Korean family names (taken from Wikipedia, meanings taken from a hanja dictionary)
* over 615 Korean female names (Taken from actress/production names on Dramawiki and also given name list from Wikipedia)